Working under EgyBell umbrella means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation to employee compensation.
Changing the game takes talent—yours. If you’re ready to run like hell toward the future, let’s talk.
EgyBell is hiring for a diplomatic bank here in Egypt an “Administrator”
- Assist in the preparation of the relevant documents for the Board Meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of the regular communication with shareholders.
- Responsible for keeping an accurate report of legal fees and invoices paid in relation to board secretarial issues.
- Manage travel and meetings arrangements for the department and board members.
- Provide regular and accurate updates of various Board and Shareholders lists.
- Organize and coordinate facilities of events organized by Board Secretariat in relation to Board members and shareholders.
- Responsible for records management scan and re-classify transaction and other documents.
- Responsible for any document received from other units (trade/project finance documents) or from Shareholders.
- Receive and reply to queries from other departments and outside parties.
- Compile departmental monthly reports.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Excellent command of English & French languages.
Job: Administrator for a diplomatic bank here in Egypt to join one of its departments.
- Receive all phone calls/inquiries on behalf of the department.
- Receive all visitors to the department and direct them to the appropriate office.
- Prepare and process all outgoing and incoming departmental mail for quick delivery and action.
- Coordinate travel activity for the department staff and delegations in accordance with the Bank’s travel policy.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports and such other reports.
- Provide relevant research support for the department.
- Prepare invoices for departmental purchases following the Bank’s procurement guidelines.
- Support the department team with administrative and clerical tasks as may be required including typing, filing, proofreading, data entry and report writing.
- Implement and maintain a standardized filing, indexing, archiving and document management system for both hard copies and electronic records.
- Coordinate logistics of events, meetings, conferences, business promotion events, lunches, dinners etc.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role,
- Excellent command of English language. English (French & Arabic are added advantage).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and to multi-task.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Job: Technical Support Engineer. For a reputational company in Egypt.
- Bachelor degree in Communications and Electronics Engineering or any relevant field.
- CCNA certified
- 1:2 years of experience.
- very good English language skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to diagnose basic technical issues.
Job Title: Buffet Attendant
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Develop and maintain high levels of service within the Bank’s headquarters building.
- Perform general cleaning duties within the kitchen area.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Maintain and ensure a professional service particularly to The Bank guests and visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Hotel Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international hotel.
- Working hours : Afternoon shift from 4:00PM to 12:00AM.
- Work location : Heliopolis
Job Title: Lead/Senior Android developer
Duration: 3-6 months.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- 4 to 6 years of similar experience.
- Proved experience in third party libraries (RXjava, Dagg)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST, SQLite and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Subject line: Lead/Senior Android developer
EgyBell is hiring for a diplomatic bank here in Egypt
Job Title: Building Attendant
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls (Metal Gate/Hand Gate and X-RAY machine).
- Prevent the entry of any not-allowed material (knives, guns, flammable materials and Alcohol).
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and visitors.
- Protect the bank’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Prevent losses and damage by informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Check and patrol the situation at the basement for any unusual events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in the same field
- Gender: Male
- Good command of English language
Subject Line: Building Attendant