Medical Insurance Solutions
They say life is unpredictable and this could not have been truer when you think about accidents and disasters. Nothing can be more devastating than being hit by an accident and having no money to clear your dues. In times like these, medical insurance is what you can count on. However, even before that, you need to understand the true meaning of the need for health insurance.
Each Lehigh employee has different needs. That’s why the EgyBell offers eligible employees medical benefit options.
Insurers use the term “provider” to describe a clinic, hospital, doctor, laboratory, healthcare practitioner, or pharmacy that treats an individual. The “insured” is the owner of the health insurance policy or the person with the health insurance coverage.
Depending on the type of health insurance coverage, either the insured pays costs out of their pocket and receives reimbursement, or the insurer makes payments directly to the provider.
Medical Insurance Benefits
- Cashless Treatment – If you are insured with health insurance, the insurance company works in collaboration with the respective hospital.
- Pre and post hospitalization cost coverage – Health insurance policy also covers pre and post hospitalization charges depending on the insurance plans purchased.
- Transportation Charges – It covers the ambulance charges for the transportation of insured employee.
- No Claim Bonus – This is offered in case the policyholder does not file a claim for any treatment in the previous year.
- Medical Checkup – Few insurance companies offer free health checkup options based on previous NCB’s
- Room Rent – Depending on the premium amount being paid, hospital room expenses are also covered for the policyholder, and more.
How we work
Stakeholders satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Our approach in creating sustainable value for our stakeholders.
We are one team with one mission and one vision