A hard worker is a person who consistently works towards what he perceives to be worth working, regardless of how dynamic the situation might be. Success for the Hard Worker doesn’t come overnight but only after putting in long hours at work and depriving himself of the comforts of life.
Allen F. Morgenstern said way back in the 1930s “work smarter… not harder”. The reason behind it is that a smart worker is a person who works towards what he perceives to be worth working for and applies his brain and efforts in the most efficient manner with the help of integration of both. It guarantees successful results with minimal human energy wasted.
Elements of a Smart Work
The elements of Smart Working are many, a few of them are shared below. However, every smart worker cannot possess all the elements but the more elements the merrier:
- Work on your weaknesses.
- Build your strengths.
- Time bound, manage time very well. Motivational speaker and author Napoleon Hill said ‘goal is a dream with a deadline .’
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the field of choice.
- Having an optimistic approach in life.
- Having control on one’s emotions.
with the best influences possible.
Top Achievers Preferred Smart Work
Here is the success mantra of top achievers’ who preferred smart work to hard
- Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi told about his travel schedule in an interview with economic times that he always would travel in night so that he can sleep in the flight and work on the next day.
- Vodafone CEO, Vittorio Colao wakes up at 6 a.m. followed by 40 minutes of exercise, then works with nearly taking no breaks until 10:45 p.m., pausing for family dinner.
- Fiat and Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne runs businesses in two different continents. When he’s in The USA, he has to get up at 3:30 a.m. to start dealing with Europe.
- AOL CEO Tim Armstrong wakes up around 5 a.m., is out of the house and working from his car by 7 a.m., and works until 7 p.m.
What is in your best interest?
An integrated approach of Smart Work – working while prioritizing your work which results in achieving faster and longer lasting success combined with hard work – consistently work towards what you perceive to be worth working for is needed to achieve the success goal.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your inquiries at email@example.com
Visit our website at www.egybell.com
Call us at 010 000 366 34