- Experience Level Experienced - Non Manager
- Total Years Experience 3+
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Performs a range of administrative duties such as organizing meetings and logistics, administering paperwork, managing calendars and researching travel, accommodation and conference space options. Manages own workload and performs most tasks with minimum supervision. Drafts basic reports relating to own duties and the requirements of the department and assists with basic editing/formatting of departmental technical reports.
- Liaises across internal departments and with a range of external counterparts (e.g. drivers, catering and events staff, travel agencies).
- Has previous experience in a similar or related role, excellent organizational skills, good spoken and written English and a good working knowledge of relevant IT programmes and systems.
- Is expected to know and apply standards, policies and procedures for tasks relating to own responsibilities and those of the department.