Call Center Representative
- Experience Level Entry Level - Jr. Level/Fresh Grad
- Total Years Experience 1+
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
- Handles all the incoming/outgoing calls of the call center.
- Provides best possible service to the customers to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Handles all the enquiries, requests and complaints received via all channel available.
- Fully understand and adhere to company policies and procedures that generates personal and professional credibility and trust.
- Respect and apply company vision, mission, and values.
- Fully understand both individual and company objectives and works on achieving them effectively and efficiently.
- Use the available tools and systems to provide the correct information to the customer.
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the right channels.
- Keep up to date with all the services and products.
- Resolve all customer complaints, requests, and inquiries within the pre-determined SLA’s.
- Bachelor’s degree “Preferably Engineering background.”
- Experience needed 1 to 2 Years.
- Excellent Command of English
- Basic Command of French
- Good Command of MS Office
- Very good communication skills