Customer Service Specialist
- Experience Level Entry Level - Jr. Level/Fresh Grad
- Total Years Experience 1-3
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s calls and Intercom.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Help customers in placing orders on the system.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Frequent contact with Quality controllers and operations to confirm back with customers regarding garments stain removals and any related issues.
- Provide service information to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints.
- Process orders, forms, and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Follow up customer calls when necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.