Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
- Experience Level Entry Level - Jr. Level/Fresh Grad
- Total Years Experience 1-3
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
- Execute all the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities and report any issue to fulfill all the responsibilities.
- Reviewing project documents (specs, shop drawing, mechanical & plumbing submittals, to ensure a proper planning and execution.
- Witness contractor start-up tests of mechanical & plumbing equipment/systems and that each system is into a fully operational state to begin commissioning process.
- Verify proper start-up of mechanical (HVAC) & plumbing equipment/systems by conducting “Operations Performance Tests (OPT)”.
- Conduct “Functional Performance Test (FPT)” to ensure that all mechanical & plumbing equipment/systems are functioning.
- Record the results of “Functional Performance Test” and ensure that all non-conformance issues are addressed.