Power Electrical Engineer
- Experience Level Experienced - Non Manager
- Total Years Experience 5+
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
- Installation, commissioning &troubleshooting of the Smart meters, Data concentrators.
- Ability to carry MV & LV Electrical Works &installations for the CTs & VTs
- Manage all on-site activities, including performing site surveys, Testing, and acceptance, Troubleshooting & Maintenance actions.
- Supports the supervisors /Subcontractors throughout the project.
- Submits reports on progress &issues that arise during the project.
- Develop project schedules, deliverable plan, &resources needed under the supervision of the direct manager.
- Coordinates the work with the Team Members /Leaders.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations during Site activities.
- Follow company’s procedures.
- Performs Field service activities according to company policies.
- Identify problems and record solutions for reference purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power Engineering
- 5 years of experience
- Experienced in working with Alternating Current, “Low Voltage” & “Medium Voltage” & with the Current & voltage transformers
- Excellent command of English