Power Electrical Engineer
- Experience Level Experienced - Non Manager
- Total Years Experience 2-4
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
- Installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of the Smart meters, Data concentrators.
- Manage all on-site activities, including performing site surveys, Testing and acceptance, Troubleshooting and Maintenance actions.
- Supports the supervisors/Subcontractors throughout the project phase.
- Provides and submit reports on progress and issues during the project lifecycle.
- Develop project schedules, deliverable plan and resources under the supervision of the direct manager & team leader.
- Coordinates the work & progress with the Team Leaders.
- Provides optimum service support for customers.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations during Site activities.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures.
- Performs Field service activities according to company policies.
- Identify problems and solutions for reference purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power Engineering
- 2 to 4 years in the same position.
- Experienced in working with Alternating Current and “Low & Medium Voltage.”
- Excellent command of English.
- Good Command of MS Office.