- Experience Level Experienced - Non Manager
- Total Years Experience 2+
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
• Evaluate the technical needs, and opportunities of the customer and make appropriate product recommendations
• Effectively communicate and explain complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable
• Build a pipeline
• Efficiently move opportunities through the sales lifecycle
• Network within the industry
• Demo the products and services
• Negotiate Terms and Close Deals
• Conducts follow-up sales calls to attract new events.
• Identify and provide customer feedback on areas of opportunities within markets
• Close deals solid arguments to prospective vendors
• Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Meet the clients outside the company to offer our services
• Follow up with the vendors after the sales process
• Sports or hospitality industry sales experience preferred.
• Knowledge of sports or sales.
• Proven sales skills.
• +2 years sales experience
• Strong selling, communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
• Previous working experience in the customers service will be a great advantage