Software Service Site Engineer, SCADA-DMS
- Experience Level Experienced - Non Manager
- Total Years Experience 5+
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform all the required work assigned for the activities on-site in Egypt (SCADA/DMS and Maintenance).
- Contribute in project execution through continuous improvement via the adoption of global tools and processes and cost competitiveness actions.
- Contribute in SWS project execution related to maintenance under the scope of DMS/SCADA software and hardware, and Third party.
- Must have knowledge with DMS system database modelling and integration with GIS such as ESRI.
- Power system engineering or software engineering with good electrotechnical basis – Master degree at least or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in SWS project with operation (SCADA/DMS and Maintenance project delivery) background
- Industry knowledge in the field of operation and multi sites project organizations with knowledge on several aspects such as SCADA, DMS, Distribution network application and VM/HW– not necessarily an expert on each domain but at least understanding the main subsystems and can assess and manage activities
- Process and methodology oriented
- (English mandatory, Arabic or French highly appreciated).