Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience Level Entry Level - Jr. Level/Fresh Grad
- Total Years Experience 2-4
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree
- S/He must source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right candidates for the job.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Use various methods to recruit and select potential candidates including social media platforms and EgyBell database.
- Use standardized phone screening techniques, which help in assessing the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates, then conduct first face to face interviews to assess interview performance, interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Manage all communication with candidates, starting from scheduling all interviews, following up on the status of their job application.
- Maintain accuracy and document all the recruitment process properly to ensure compliance to EgyBell policies and procedures.
- Create monthly reports for all recruitment statistics and initiatives.
- Work very closely with the other HR Specialists (Key Account Executives) to ensure that they adequately understand the needs of their accounts related recruitment requests.
- Once they have a good understanding of the vacant position, they can effectively assess applicants in regard to whether or not they would be able to perform well in the position.
- In cooperation with the HR Specialist, talent Acquisition Specialist will administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the orientation process.
- Perform other related tasks as required.